The Big Fat Musical Box The Big Fat Musical Box

Intence coding?

Its a pretty cool library of online radios, but its not like you coded those radios, each button is just a link to a url that lets you download the radio. Not very hard to code at all, just use "getUrl" as the button action. The 8 is because its a nice selection of radio stations.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

WHat is hard about it is making sure each station will play on your computers media player. I am learning to make a streaming player that can just play everything from a flash.

This is where it gets REALLY intense.

Commie Cannon Commie Cannon

too easy

I liked it but after a while, it gets boring just shooting at the top right corner repeatedly, you cant fail at all!

Snake (Conducting>:3) Snake (Conducting>:3)

Some Effort

I'm glad to see you at least put some effort into this old overdone game.

RetardedNINJA666 responds:

Thankee kindly

Epilepsy Ball Epilepsy Ball

No end

There is no end

You can't score on the comp

The song doesn't loop

It doesn't get harder, just easier since a larger target is generally easier to hit (I mean I'm no rocket scientist or anything)

So, shitty game.

IBlamAll responds:

I love you too :3

The Find The Button Game The Find The Button Game

It was fun

It was fun, but its really easy to just right click and disable the hide-mouse action. Then you just move your mouse around until the cursor changes!

gnome42 responds:

My actionscript skills are still pretty minimal
But I will definitely fix that in the sequel so don't worry ^^

My First Snake Game My First Snake Game

Another snake game...Whoopie!

This has been done to death, and your version doesn't even have descent graphics. If you're gonna a game thats been done endlessly, at least bring something new to it.

truegamerz responds:

...hey man i got flash YESTERDAY!!!!! how am i going to know how to do it?

.Dots. .Dots.

Floof anyone?

Very much like floof, only a million time better. I love the unlocking. One thing to make it perfect would be to have it save, so that I don't have to start again each time.

5/5