Just a Pilot- Short1 Just a Pilot- Short1

Awsome

It was entertaining, the animation was really smooth, and the sound quality was great!

Excellent work!

wally villains wally villains

Not bad

The art and animation could use a little work, but overall I thought it was pretty good!

(Also, no gunfire sounds in a silent movie pls!)

whyhasthisnotchangye responds:

but there HAS to be gun sounds :)

Groovemastercox Groovemastercox

Awsome

That was great, excellent animation.

I see front page in your future!

Groovemastercox responds:

Thank you, but I doubt I will get lucky again.

The Big Fat Musical Box The Big Fat Musical Box

Intence coding?

Its a pretty cool library of online radios, but its not like you coded those radios, each button is just a link to a url that lets you download the radio. Not very hard to code at all, just use "getUrl" as the button action. The 8 is because its a nice selection of radio stations.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

WHat is hard about it is making sure each station will play on your computers media player. I am learning to make a streaming player that can just play everything from a flash.

This is where it gets REALLY intense.

Commie Cannon Commie Cannon

too easy

I liked it but after a while, it gets boring just shooting at the top right corner repeatedly, you cant fail at all!

Snake (Conducting>:3) Snake (Conducting>:3)

Some Effort

I'm glad to see you at least put some effort into this old overdone game.

RetardedNINJA666 responds:

Thankee kindly

/M: Low Fidelity /M: Low Fidelity

WOw

I really like this track. The atmosphere is really nice, and its mixed nicely too.

There was a lot that could have gone wrong in this track, but just when I thought it was going to go wrong, you surprised me. For example, I thought that kick that comes in around 0:18 was going to drone on through the whole song, but you changed it up to a really nice sounding beat before it could get boring.

Awesome job!

Mich responds:

Thanks for the compliments Rawmin. :)

I actually planned to us a breakbeat before I wrote those lousy drums at the start; I just wanted some introductory drums before I kicked off the breakbeat. I'm actually surprised sequencing a breakbeat worked out so well, as I've tried it quite a few times, and I always failed.

Thanks for the review; I'm glad you like the track!

|MP| Awestruck |MP| Awestruck

Not bad

Its not bad, I really like that melody. And the lead synth sounds nice, however the fl keys section sounds rather cheesy, and I would suggest investing in a better piano vst.
Also, If those drums were improved, It would be a really great Happy Hardcore track!

MuzikProd responds:

yea i deffinetly need a piano vst, i think nexus had really good synths but now i cant get it to work so o darnz

Invention No. 1 Invention No. 1

Pleasing

It is a short peice, but it has a very refined, sophisticated feel.
I'll agree that the instruments sound, err, not so real, but you addressed that in another review.
I think to really make it sound great, you should try fiddling ever so slightly with the velocity and timing (I'm talking VERY minute here) of the piano, because it will add a human touch to it.

Just my thoughts, but nice work overall!

loansindi responds:

Thanks for the review!

Yeah, garritan really leaves something to be desired, as far as quality, but it's what I've got.

This track has some humanizing already, but that's something I'm still working on.